Looking for free copyrighted images?
Today’s article is very useful for bloggers who can’t find free copyrighted images for their article or blog. So in this article, I will tell you how to find free copyrighted images using google advanced image search.
So if you are facing problem to find free copyrighted images so read this article completely and you will definitely get a good idea to find free copyrighted images.
In this article, I will use to find free images using google advanced image search, If you don’t know what is google advanced image search then don’t worry. I will tell you what is google advanced image search.
What will you learn from this article
- What is the Google Advanced search?
- How to find copyrighted free images using Google advanced image search?
So let’s start with the first one,
What is Google Advance Search?
An Advanced Search is a tool. All search engines in the world have an advanced search option. This is a very useful tool.
Using Advanced Search Engine, users easily find it easier to search for the information they need. And google provide this tool called Google Advanced Search.
Using Google advanced search you can easily filter your search and you will get tons of filtered information for your blog or website.
Find Copyright Free Images Using Google Advanced Image Search
Step 1: First open your browser and go to the Google.com
Step 2: Put your image name or keyword of your image in the search box, For Example- Blogging. See the screenshot below.
Step 3: And click on search button, and you will get a large number of images related your keyword, and that images you can’t download and you cannot able to use that images on your blog. Because this is copyright images.
Step 4: Step 4: Click on the setting button and under that button click on the Advanced Search. See the screenshot below.
Step 4: And the new window will be open. click on the Usage rights option, under that option you will get 5 options and you have to click on the “Free To Use Share Or Modify Even Commercially” option. See the screenshot below.
- Not filtered by licence: This means there is no filtered licence it means you will see all images (Both copyrighted or non-copyrighted)
- Free to use or share: It means you can use or share that images but you can’t use commercially.
- Free to use or share even commercially: This means you can use and share images and even use for commercially.
- Free to use share or modify: It means you can use, share and modify images, but you can’t use that images commercially.
- Free to use, share or modify, even commercially: This means you can use, share and modify and also use for commercially.
Step 5: After that click on the Advanced Search button, and you will get millions of images for free and you can download that images and you can modify that images and use in your blog.
I hope, this article will help you to find free copyrighted images using google advanced image search.
If you have any question about this article you can comment I will give the best answer.
To get more such informational posts and to receive Notifications about new blog posts, please subscribe us.
If this article is helpful to you then you can share this article on social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+.